With the QR GiroMat G400, you are prepared for the next major development in Swiss payment transactions. With a single device, and thus with maximum ergonomic benefit and efficiency, you can scan the current Swiss payment slips with reference numbers (ESR) and the new Swiss QR Code of the QR-bill with payment section and process them using your finance software or online banking application.
The QR GiroMat G400 is ready for all developments in ISO 20022. It does not require any interface for a QR reader as the high-quality and high-resolution camera can read both reference lines and Swiss QR codes.
With two cameras (each 300 dpi), the inpayment slip or the future Swiss QR Code is fully scanned on both sides. The printed page is recognised and briefly displayed on the screen, and the payment details are transferred directly to your application. More than 300 Swiss finance software and online banking applications are pre-configured. You can save 6 of these as favourites and change them easily. If you use customised finance software, we can configure this solution for you free of charge.
The G400 runs on Windows and macOS X. The application is available to download and is easy to install. Giromat's power supply is synchronised with the computer. If the GiroMat is not needed, it remains in standby mode. If the computer is switched off, the GiroMat will switch off.
The benefits of the GiroMat
- ISR payment slips: automatic and accurate capture of Swiss payment slips
- Swiss QR Code of the new QR-Bill: no additional device needed to capture the new Swiss QR Code
- Speed: up to 15 documents per minute, individual capture
- Openness: pre-configured for more than 300 Swiss finance software and bank applications
- Freedom: runs on Windows, macOS X and with the GPP Plug&Play Box on all other systems
- Quick start: simple installation with the latest software via download
- Performance: the scanned document is shown on the monitor or transferred directly to the payment software
- Endurance: robust design for many years of continuous use