QR GiroMat G515
High speed and endurance in the same package
In batch processing mode, the G515 captures up to 80 documents per minute – reliably and accurately. Depending on the setting, the documents are briefly displayed on the monitor or saved directly in a predefined directory. All acquired data is immediately available to your accounting or payment software for further processing.
Note: Before ordering, check whether your accounts receivable software supports batch processing.
- Up to 80 documents per minute
- Batch processing with automatic feed
- Intelligent sorting
- Rugged design for long-term continuous use
The QR GiroMat G515 is no ordinary document reader – it combines speed and endurance in one. And because this top performer is designed to meet stringent expectations, it doesn't come up short on convenience.
To enable it to capture and process up to 80 documents per minute, the G515 features high-performance batch processing with automatic document feed. Intelligent sorting ensures that all illegible documents are detected immediately and automatically separated out.
The G515 displays the scanned documents briefly on the monitor (f desired) and automatically saves the scans in your predefined directory. At the same time, it exports the data from the captured payment slips to your accounting or payment software for further processing.
- Convenience: Easy and intuitive operation
- Payment slips: Accurately scans all Swiss payment slips
- Speed: Automatically captures up to 80 documents per minute
- Batch processing: Robust batch processing for many years of continuous use
- Intelligence: Illegible documents are automatically detected and separated out
- Compatibility: Works with every Swiss software solution (currently more than 300)
- Receipt: Scanned documents are briefly displayed on the monitor
- Storage: Scanned documents are automatically saved in a predefined directory
- Installation: Easy installation with the included installation CD
- Endurance: Rugged design for long-term continuous use
- Note: Before ordering, first check whether your accounts payable software supports batch processing.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- USB port (2.0)Dimensions (LxWxH): 410 x 166 x 230 mm
- Weight 9 kg
- Colour Anthracite
- Scan speed: 500 mm/s
- Noise level < 52 dB
- Required interface 1 free USB port
- Automatic feed
- Batch processing
- Scanned documents displayed on the monitor
- Automatic saving in a predefined directory
- Intelligent sorting
- QR GiroMat G515 slip scanner
- Input tray
- Main adaptor
- USB connection cable
- Installation - Download CLX.Software at your convenience