For your payments today and tomorrow
IEEE 802.11b/g/n nets
PayEye – Edition Valiant
Advantages of PayEye
- Edition Valiant is a limited edition of PayEye with an optional docking station
- Swiss QR Code - capturing data from the QR-bill on paper or direct from a file
- 1 click to enter, check and transmit all payment-relevant data in Swiss QR Code
- ISR code line - simple and error-free recording of Swiss inpayment slips
- Double-sided reading direction of ISR code lines (for left- and right-handed users)
- Preconfigured for 400 Swiss financial software and e-banking applications
- Presetting of up to 6 different applications
- Ongoing and free update of the CLX application for all configurations
- Close cooperation with all relevant Swiss producers of financial software
- Wireless operation via Bluetooth or WiFi
- Scanning up to 400 ISR codelines per charge
- Scanning up to 1000 Swiss QR Codes per charge
- Rechargeable battery via USB-C cable or docking station (optional accessory)
- 2 years full warranty
The stylish tool for simple and secure payment transactions
Laborious and error-prone manual entry of long lines of numbers for online banking is a thing of the past. PayEye, the successor of the popular PayPen, does this work for you. Fast, secure and error-free with a simple hand movement over the code line of the inpayment slip. And PayEye is ready for the convenient and fast recording of the new Swiss QR Code, which will now replace the ISR inpayment slips. With the purchase of PayEye, you enjoy 100% investment protection for the payment recording of today and tomorrow.
PayEye is ergonomic and intelligent. With its elegant design, the PayEye also cuts a fine figure on your desk. With the practical docking station, PayEye is always ready for wireless operation via Bluetooth or WiFi.
Why not take pictures with your smartphone?
Individual payment slips can also be typed in manually or photographed and transferred with a smartphone, provided that a corresponding app is available. However, PayEye offers massively more convenience in capturing and more security, since no malware can be installed on the PayEye.
Do you process more than 30 invoices per payment run?
In this case we recommend our professional document reader QR Giromat G400 with automatic collection.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- macOS X 10.15 Catalina as well as versions 10.14 und 10.13
- Applicable programs: Financial software, e-banking, text editor
- 1 USB interface (USB-C)
- Connection via Bluetooth (from V2.1), Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g) or USB-C
- Camera with resolution 300 dpi, bit depth 8 to (grayscale)
- Maximum scan size 42 x 150 mm
- Scanning of ISR code lines, Swiss QR Codes
- Scanning of IBAN not yet available
- Integrated control of the read-in check digits
- Exclusive further processing of correct codes
- Material: Coated plastic
- Housing colour outside: Silver
- Housing colour inside: White
- Dimensions: 85 x 82 x 58 mm
- Weight: 83 gram
- EAN 7 640 110 956 007
- PayEye – Swiss QR Code Reader
- USB/USB-C cable 1,5m