Top multi-banking software for payment management and QR billing
Creating invoices with Swiss QR Code
QR payment part with option of:
- QR-IBAN and QR reference
- IBAN and creditor reference
- IBAN without reference
- Language options: English, German, French, Italian
Create series of invoices with the option to:
- assign consecutive reference numbers
- assign consecutive supplementary information
Enter and save templates for the QR payment part in PayMaker PRO
Secure and convenient payment processing
The ISO 20022 payment transaction standard is integrated into your software and, like the e-banking interfaces, is continuously synched with almost all Swiss financial institutions.
High security standards
- Connection to E-banking only when necessary
- Work offline and transfer your payments with one click
- Regular updates to protect your data and back up your e-banking
- Password protected software
- Secure login using 2-factor authentication
Simple, secure user management
- You can create users and grant or restrict access quickly and easily
- You decide where your data is stored
Easy payment management and transparent budget planning
All accounts at a glance
- You can keep track of all your accounts and their current balance
Make payments quickly and easily
- All types of payments can be implemented
- Invoices can be easily captured manually or with a document reader
- QR bills (format: pdf, png, jpeg, etc.) are quickly and easily imported using drag & drop
- Payments can be transferred automatically or manually
View incoming payments immediately
- For accounts with an ESR ID and/or QR-IBAN, incoming payments can be retrieved and displayed directly
Create standing orders
- Use the standing orders function to make sure you don't miss any payments
Transparent budget planning
- Integrated, redesigned budget planning function for permanent control over your income and expenses
Intuitive user interface
- Clearly arranged in the style of MS Outlook, PayMaker PRO is easy and intuitive to use
- All executed payments are automatically archived after being transferred so that you can find them again at any time.
- Generate payment lists or arrange your payments into categories that you define yourself
Automatic registration of beneficiaries
- When entering a new invoice, the beneficiary is automatically saved to the beneficiary list
- There is an option to set up automatic backups
Single-user or multi-user version and version EBICS
PayMaker PRO can also be ordered and used as a multi-user version. All data is then not stored locally but on a server with access from all licensed user. Currently the access is limited to 3 workstations. In the near future, however, unlimited access will be possible.
Release of the new PayMaker PRO EBICS product will take place in the 1st quarter of 2023.
For questions about PayMaker PRO EBICS mail to email@example.com
- Operating system: Windows 10 and Windows 11
- RAM: at least 2 GB
- Hard disk: at least 500 MB
- Single-user or multi-user version (selectable during the order process)
Current Version: 188.8.131.52 (Info, News & Corrections (30.09.2022))
Important information about PayMaker/NetBanking and the red and orange payment slips
- From 01.10.2022:
- From 1 October 2022, only the QR-bill must be processed.
- Financial institutions in Switzerland automatically reject payment files with red and/or orange payment slips.
- PayMaker / NetBanking version 184.108.40.206 (from 30.09.2022):
- Red and orange payment slips are deactivated.
- PayMaker / NetBanking version 220.127.116.11 (from 29.06.2022):
- The execution date for red and orange payment types cannot be processed after 30.09.2022.
- PayMaker / NetBanking version older than 18.104.22.168:
- The red and orange payment types should no longer be processed.
- In order to prevent the file from being rejected by the financial institutions, the software must be updated.
PayMaker PRO / PayMaker PRO (Multi-user) /PayMaker SIX
- Budget planning: possibility to plan the budget with a good view on :
- Red or orange payment slips:
- Deactivation of red and orange payment types in all programs.
- It is no longer possible to process such payments
- Camt.052 and Camt.053 files: Activation for all financial institutions
- DC Bank: Interface change
- Hypothekarkank Lenzburg HBL: Activation of pain.002
- Bank WIR:
- QR invoices with CHW currency can be processed.
- Deactivation of the red and orange payment types of the WIR Bank
PayMaker PRO / PayMaker PRO (Multi-user)
- Camt.54 files: activation for all financial institutions
- Create a QR-bill:
- With QR-IBAN and QR-reference number: check digit at the end of the QR-reference number
- With an external list (format: csv) with reference number integrated in the list
- Possibility to import and print an invoice template (with logo, etc.)
- QR-IBAN saved with a normal IBAN can now be selected
- NetBanking - Automatic download of credit notes:
- XML files can be saved automatically in the specified path.
- Create QR invoice: The exported file name of each invoice is unique
- Various adjustments
Planned for a next update
- PayMaker PRO EBICS (Multi-user)
- Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (BCV): New login