Important information about PayMaker/NetBanking and the red and orange payment slips
- From 01.10.2022:
- From 1 October 2022, only the QR-bill must be processed.
- Financial institutions in Switzerland automatically reject payment files with red and/or orange payment slips.
- PayMaker / NetBanking version 126.96.36.199 (from 30.09.2022):
- Red and orange payment slips are deactivated.
- PayMaker / NetBanking version 188.8.131.52 (from 29.06.2022):
- The execution date for red and orange payment types cannot be processed after 30.09.2022.
- PayMaker / NetBanking version older than 184.108.40.206:
- The red and orange payment types should no longer be processed.
- In order to prevent the file from being rejected by the financial institutions, the software must be updated.
PayMaker PRO / PayMaker PRO (Multi-user) /PayMaker SIX
- Budget planning: possibility to plan the budget with a good view on :
- Red or orange payment slips:
- Deactivation of red and orange payment types in all programs.
- It is no longer possible to process such payments
- Camt.052 and Camt.053 files: Activation for all financial institutions
- DC Bank: Interface change
- Hypothekarkank Lenzburg HBL: Activation of pain.002
- Bank WIR:
- QR invoices with CHW currency can be processed.
- Deactivation of the red and orange payment types of the WIR Bank
PayMaker PRO / PayMaker PRO (Multi-user)
- Camt.54 files: activation for all financial institutions
- Create a QR-bill:
- With QR-IBAN and QR-reference number: check digit at the end of the QR-reference number
- With an external list (format: csv) with reference number integrated in the list
- Possibility to import and print an invoice template (with logo, etc.)
- QR-IBAN saved with a normal IBAN can now be selected
- NetBanking - Automatic download of credit notes:
- XML files can be saved automatically in the specified path.
- Create QR invoice: The exported file name of each invoice is unique
- Various adjustments
Planned for a next update
- PayMaker PRO EBICS (Multi-user)
- Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (BCV): New login