PayMaker SIX Upgrade
Secure and convenient payment processing
The ISO 20022 payment transaction standard is integrated into your software and, like the e-banking interfaces, is continuously synched with almost all Swiss financial institutions.
High security standards
- Connection to E-banking only when necessary
- Work offline and transfer your payments with one click
- Regular updates to protect your data and back up your e-banking
- Password protected software
- Secure login using 2-factor authentication
- You can create users and grant or restrict access quickly and easily
- You decide where your data is stored
Simple, secure user management
Easy payment management and transparent budget planning
All accounts at a glance
- You can keep track of all your accounts and their current balance
Make payments quickly and easily
- All types of payments can be implemented
- Invoices can be easily captured manually or with a document reader
- QR bills (format: pdf, png, jpeg, etc.) are quickly and easily imported using drag & drop
- Payments can be transferred automatically or manually
Create standing orders
- Use the standing orders function to make sure you don't miss any payments
- Integrated, redesigned budget planning function for permanent control over your income and expenses
Transparent budget planning
Intuitive user interface
- Clearly arranged in the style of MS Outlook, PayMaker PRO is easy and intuitive to use
- All executed payments are automatically archived after being transferred so that you can find them again at any time
- Generate payment lists or arrange your payments into categories that you define yourself
Automatic registration of beneficiaries
- When entering a new invoice, the beneficiary is automatically saved to the beneficiary list
There is an option to set up automatic backups.
- There is an option to set up automatic backups
- Operating system: Windows 10 and Windows 11
- RAM: at least 2 GB
- Hard disk: at least 500 MB
Current Version: 18.104.22.168 (Info, News & Corrections (30.09.2022))
Important information about PayMaker/NetBanking and the red and orange payment slips
- From 01.10.2022:
- From 1 October 2022, only the QR-bill must be processed.
- Financial institutions in Switzerland automatically reject payment files with red and/or orange payment slips.
- PayMaker / NetBanking version 22.214.171.124 (from 30.09.2022):
- Red and orange payment slips are deactivated.
- PayMaker / NetBanking version 126.96.36.199 (from 29.06.2022):
- The execution date for red and orange payment types cannot be processed after 30.09.2022.
- PayMaker / NetBanking version older than 188.8.131.52:
- The red and orange payment types should no longer be processed.
- In order to prevent the file from being rejected by the financial institutions, the software must be updated.
PayMaker PRO / PayMaker PRO (Multi-user) /PayMaker SIX
- Budget planning: possibility to plan the budget with a good view on :
- Red or orange payment slips:
- Deactivation of red and orange payment types in all programs.
- It is no longer possible to process such payments
- Camt.052 and Camt.053 files: Activation for all financial institutions
- DC Bank: Interface change
- Hypothekarkank Lenzburg HBL: Activation of pain.002
- Bank WIR:
- QR invoices with CHW currency can be processed.
- Deactivation of the red and orange payment types of the WIR Bank
PayMaker PRO / PayMaker PRO (Multi-user)
- Camt.54 files: activation for all financial institutions
- Create a QR-bill:
- With QR-IBAN and QR-reference number: check digit at the end of the QR-reference number
- With an external list (format: csv) with reference number integrated in the list
- Possibility to import and print an invoice template (with logo, etc.)
- QR-IBAN saved with a normal IBAN can now be selected
- NetBanking - Automatic download of credit notes:
- XML files can be saved automatically in the specified path.
- Create QR invoice: The exported file name of each invoice is unique
- Various adjustments
Planned for a next update
- PayMaker PRO EBICS (Multi-user)
- Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (BCV): New login